Green wood will create very bad moisture issues in your home. A cord of green hardwood has around 120 gallons or 1000 pounds of water in it!...
That size tree gives one a whole new perspective on "pinching" your saw.:eek:
In the 2nd & 3rd pic, you can see at about 10:00 on the log the bark was blown off. The stump cut shows a little stain, and you can just see it in...
I hear ya Dave, the mills water them around here. I just wonder because one side is "punky" in to about 2", and I am great at under estimating the...
Would a cover help or hurt?
Any tips on preserving the logs for a while before it's sawn?
This old gal was hit by lightning a few years ago and sadly needed to come down before it rotted. It's down at our river camp and has towered...
Hey Woods, JD sells the hook & bullet (JD's quick connect) set up for about $40 to fit your machine. That should make your mod's a bit easier from...
In that business, you really gotta know your chit!:D
How do you figure out the no. of drive links? A piece of string around the edge then divide the length?
Looks good man:thumbs: Just keep your speed down under 45-50, they'll pick up a pebble and you don't want any chips in the paint on your shiney...
Both dealers I stopped at did not have the 500. I didn't price it but if it was within $50 I may have gone with it if they had one. All I could...
I am very happy with the saw. Weight, power, and for the price…… Time will tell on the long term, but I have yet to hear a bad word about Echo's...
Rain moved off & it got nice out. Got a few more trees gathered up. here's the Echo 490.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
That is one "knarley" log. Didn't know Basswood got that big.
$325!! And what's your question?:D
I like the Makita tools also, but I would think that a chainsaw would really eat through the batteries. If it comes with 2 batteries and a...
First chance will be Sat., and videos are out for me with poor internet. I was torn on what model (cc's) to get. I was afraid that for all those...
Yeah, take as big a legnth as you can, and put it on your shoulder and throw it on the purn pile:rofl: :lol: Weed tree.
Dang sunset was 4:15 today:eek: