I gotta get a small wood stove, I miss burning and it's just to warm for the wood boiler yet
I do like the snow but sure did enjoy 55* today. As long as I know it's coming.
Welcome & glad to hear your "on the mend".
Yeah I just got a good deal on a real nice used blower for the tractor, prolly won't snow much now:hair:.
Not the same without the snow, but I'll take it!
We picked out our tree today. Didn't want to strain my self:D[ATTACH]
I'm still waiting for the cold. Still on cheap oil and saving the wood btu's for winter. I am usually burning about a month or so by now.
I just was looking at Baileys & back at Labonville's. They do have pants with an insertable "pad" & Bailey's has some "chicken pants" that look...
Yeah Stinny, but that's only a concern if your building a ship. Oops:picard:
For the ears, it's "work tunes". (headset NR with built in radio)
That was one close call there DM. I nicked a brand new pair of Filson "Tin cloth" chaps that I had on for the briars about 10 years ago, and that...
I just see all those dang straps getting caught up in the brush & slash while cleaning the top (for firewood) and possibly creating more of a...
Uh Oh!
Well after 35 years or so of running a saw, with little to no safety equipment with the exception of work boots that I wear all the time anyway, I...
I just did it again about 15 min. before I posted this and wondered if I was the only one.
…..to dump the cuffs on my jeans after cutting wood & BEFORE I come in the house.:picard:
My Bud brought out his special concrete cutting -carbide chainsaw out to the job yesterday. If I remember right, I think it's labled BCS and...
Hellif I cut myself, wood splinters shoot out! You mean to tell me that there' are other ways to heat & cook?:rofl: :lol:
OOOOOH!:) HP!
An old poem say's; "Ashwood wet and Ashwood dry, a King shall warm his slippers by"