Sweeet, esp. if your getting paid also! Looks like a nice Beech there behind (you?).
Good morning & Merry Christmas! The first day in seems like 2 weeks that the sun is coming out. Why is it that I have an urge to head out to the...
Yeah, first thing I thought about was your back! Merry Christmas Dennis, & everyone else!:D
Yeah I think your phone should be confiscated if you appear to be responsible for a wreck, if found to be texting, you should experience the same...
Porkie's are on the terrorist kill list around here. I even plowed one with the truck and another with the tractor.
Do what?[ATTACH]
Ya can't drive faster than you can see!
Yeah but they are the vet's best friend for sure!:hair: It allways happens on a holiday weekend late,$$$$$
I am missin me some Q. I'm doin' one this holiday, might just be tomorow. Usually it would be too cold by now so I'm going to take advantage of...
I see that stump in the backround, that sombeech blew right over:rofl: :lol:
I got one years ago from Bailey's. It's a wonderful help at the splitter and for stacking. Hookeroons & Sappies | Log Handling Tools | Husqvarna...
I nominate Clemsonfor to be the resident FHC forester!
Well if one of us just started a thread, with that as a topic…… Maybe in "hobbies & interests"
Do you need to worry about minding your's? "mind your own beeswax" get it :rofl: :lol: Sorry, that's an old term.
One day while I was stacking wood, I was into a bunch of rounds that didn't need splitting. On the radio, they were talking about the fuel rod's...
I don't care how cheap oil is! I finally fired up the boiler today, a "gasser" despite somewhat warm temps. By now I'm usually had 4 weeks burning...
It came out real nice. I like the darker look of the "vintage" oak!
Get 'er done! A couple of "old iron" JCB's there.
I've worked with some old salvaged oak building 2x's and it seems that they pick up a little different character/color over time. The stuff I was...
Sound's like deciding how to dress tomorrow morning will be a real head scratcher!:eek: