I do not understand the "wall street" talk about how the low oil prices are bad for the economy or stock market. Besides the oil workers & Co's,...
Even more rare I see, J 20 or 3/4 ton!
That's becoming a "classic". When did they stop building the full size J series trucks?
Yeah Gas, the snow haters, don't get me started, the Mall will still be there in a day or so. Take Mother nature's clue and take the day off, help...
I recon you'll first put it on the splitter, then on the………………….. I wish my town had a wood fairy, with a short list. :thumbs:
Matty, just noticed you're a new member here in the nut house, welcome and we, or at least I tend to treat everyone here as old friends. (see...
Now there's a good snow attitude:thumbs::thumbs: I am so jealous, I called my daughters before supper, there out in Washington County MD and...
'cmon, where's your sence of adventure? The weatherman has been way off lately, at least with his snow depths.
I was starting to wonder how deep you are in those TN hills:D
I heard the mid atlantic area will be getting a "blockbuster" snow storm as the local tv weatherman said!
That remind's me, of me. Not too long ago, I found out that no matter how many times, or how hard I pulled on the parking brake release, the hood...
I like it!
Well one good thing is, your new smoker will not get carried away:D
The heat will shut me down faster than the cold for sure! In the winter, I like working below freezing, keeping the ground frozen (mud) and the...
I think the Oak thing is partially mental. We all know that there is X (iirc 6500) btu's in a pound of wood, and "working up" a friggin soaking...
I'm with ya on wanting a mill, except I'd like to build a band mill. There are places that sell the wheels, tensioners & guides. The rest is...
Chit, drvn4wood distracted me! I read Greg's thread title and wondered what kind of cutting boards he found now:D (that was you right?)
There's a good "Mom & Pop" business there in PA. called Weavers Dist. I bought several Gooseneck pop up hitches from then along with other trailer...
I found a Edwards 55t on c/l a few years ago, $1800 & lots of tooling. I had been looking for at least 10 years for a "deal" but $4500 was the...
I see the stump now. That view of the bark (looks smooth) along with having a bunch of the leaves still on…. Beech came to mind. Either way, nice...