Yeah, my first of the year was last weekend, feels good doesn't it! Here, the ground is still tight but the temps and the sun today had me...
I know on my Kaw. "Mule" the hitch is on the axle, putting any tongue weight down low. I think the company lawyers had something to do with the...
Today, working out in the official wood processing, seasoning & storage area, I realized that this season's wood was mostly still there and it's...
It's a sad state of affairs, but that feller/buncher and slasher never show up for work hungover, does not get sick, will never be late for work,...
It's hard to have too much fun, and too much tractor:D
What 'cha got your eye on? I know you won't go tractor less.:whistle:
Gas, you sellin your tractor?
Asked a guy wearing this last year at the Freyburg fair if I could take a pic. It was "lumberman" day with sawing, hot saws, axe's. climbing,...
I'll bump this thread into 2016 with another trailer load of pre-snow harvested wood being moved to the official FPSSA* from a landing further...
Yes welcome inthebigwoods! I don't have any words to add to what has already been said about your amazing cordage hoardage!:salute: Just how many...
I gotta ask, what is that structure in your pic?
Being the cheap bastard that I am, when the gas prices were rising, I would cram every ounce in the tank at fillup time knowing the next visit it...
Now those prices makes me miss my "big block" p/u trucks!
Yeah, there's like 50 cents tax on every gallon around here.
I'm pretty good with 16" and 24" with a long time framing & building backround, but 26", that's downright "metric" to my eyes:whistle:
Just today I was rounding up 5 gal. cans to have in the truck for the next happy visit to the gas station, (never thought I'd say that) and...
I am Captain Anal when it comes to having a consistant 26" cut legnth of my wood. When working up a log, I have a small stick (26") in my left...
Let's hope so Stinny, heck in a very strange way, I almost look forward to going to the gas station these days.:loco: :crazy:
Dam sure don't want the dog scratchin on that one wanting in!
I was happy with 1.84 with my "Cumbi card" discount the other day, but those Ohio prices, holychit! That's cheap!