Good morning everybody. I believe in about hour and a half will be heading down for my angioplasty. No idea how long it will take. Will give a...
Thank you for your service. Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We Like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics. Alot of great knowledgeable people...
doing pretty good today yooperdave . Watched my bills lose. They are going to do an angioplasty tomorrow morning around. I did post an update in...
nic pics.
thanks Dennis. Tell Judy I said hi.
Perfect timing. Need a good laugh.
prayer. Know Rope used some neat looking sleds that he was using to drag.wood out of the woods.
Thanks everybody. Update in prayes.
Got my phone but not charger. But the nurses said they can charge it up at the desk. Update in prayers. Thanks Molly y and everyone else....
See below.
Thanks everybody. Talked to the cardiologist this morning. Right now they are treating me like I had a "minor heart attack". The...
Welcome to FHC @Baldhorne. You'll like it here. We like beer, dogs and pics. Lots of pics. A lot of knowledgeable people here that are willing to...
So sorry for yobye ur loss. I grew up in with beagles. Unfortunately we have had to say good bye to many of our loved ones. Remember the good times.
Good afternoon all. Chaz continues to work on the well. A friend came over to help as my brother and his grandson. Not sure if they are helping...
Happy anniversary.
Will you be dropping the other half of the tree?
Happy birthday Rope
Haven't kicked it on yet. Lol.
Filling it with wood would take of that.