Get well soon Walt. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
X???? Happy birthday Eric. Hope you are having a good one.
Yea I have too. Be nice when I feel "normal" again.
I would be also. Extremely rude, inconsiderate. Do you want me to go on.
Thanks Joe.
Good afternoon all. Chaz finally found the well line he was looking for but there is about 10" of water that he has to pump out. Rental place is...
X what ever it is. Happy birthday.
Good morning everybody. Hope everyone has a great Friday. Stay safe and stay healthy.
What is kinda funny is that I have been taking bp meds for high bp. They did cut that in half but it been running on the low side since this...
Will be Chaz and I. Kids all grown and live in Iowa and Colorado. Normally Chaz would be out hunting but this year he will continue to work on...
It happened once before about a yr ago. That time it took about a 1/2 hr to get back to normal. Not so much this time.
Glad to hear she is coming home. The oximeter for those who don't know can be found in the area by the pharmacy.
Good morning everybody. Not doing to bad here. If you don't count the cold I have. And Jeff, what do you mean " It a nice 30° this morning."...
Thanks again for all your Prayers and support put an update in bullchitting thread.
Hurry and get well.
How do you freeze cauliflower.
Congrats to him.
Been an interesting (if that is the right word for it) 24 hrs. Got home must a little before 7 last night. Chaz got up went to work and I was...
Hey talked to my son the other day. Said the snow storm they got a wk or 2 ago, really helped knock the fires down. Stated they were 92%...
I know they are writing the orders as we speak. Just not the one I need yet to get out of here.