X2 all you guys are in my thoughts.
Welcome to FHC and thank you for your service. Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Chaz helped me with the turkey and stuffing today. He did most of it this year. Gonna have turkey, stuffing, mash...
Chaz does 18". He uses his bar. Just turns, quick mark with the tip, cut and onto the next one.
I am so glad that my children are grown. You got my sympathy for what you are going through as is your children. You all have my total respect.
Good afternoon all. Sounds like alot of last minute preparation going on. Here at this house also. Chaz is out doing some last minute shopping...
Thats looking nice. Thanks for sharing.
Take it slow Walt.
Now you need to get him on FHC.
Hope the test turn out well and Judy gets felling better.
Good afternoon all. Chaz did some grocery shopping and stopped and rented a pump for the ditch. Started thawing the turkey for Thursday....
Thanks. I don't mind telemetry. Besides I don't have to go out in the cold. Lol
I agree, very beautiful dog. Oh the bin is nice to.
When splitting I like having a garbage can right by the splitter. That way, if I see one I like, just grab it and toss in the can.
Put an @ in front of his name and he will get notified.
Good afternoon all. Not much going on. Chaz is working on laundry. I am not allowed to pick up anything over 10# but Chaz has been doing that...
Welcome to FHC Baldhornet. You'll like it here. We Like beer,and dog's and pics. Lots of pics. Alot of great knowledgeable people here that are...
Congrats. Looks like a nice size one.
We use metal garbage cans.
Good afternoon all. Had a dusting of snow this morning. Nothing much going on. Have a great day. Stay safe and stay healthy.