Congrats Chvymn99. Surprised you aren't one already.
She looked liked she packed quite a few muscles on her. Real nice looking dog.
I found them more expensive.
X2
That pic reminded me of a Xmas card. Stay safe.
Can't like that. Glad no damage.
Well it definitely made me take a second look. Lol
Lol I really had to take a second look. I can see the reflection of the window in the glass.
Very nice shooting.
Nice. Chaz had gone shopping a while back. You guessed it. No tp. Checked online and some they had and others out of stock. I decided the other...
Cute pup. You got that fire cranking.
Good afternoon everybody. Brandon, sorry you didn't get to fish but at least you got out of the house for awhile. Molly, nice job on the wood....
How old is the pup? Now your in a position that you can't move. Lol
Dennis, give Judy our love. Both of you are in our prayers.
But congrats on the new equipment. Keep us posted on how ya doing.
Welcome to FHC. You'll like it here. We have a lot of knowledgeable people here that are willing to share. We like beer, dogs and pics. (Done...
Wat to go. Ya had a good day.
Good afternoon everybody. Molly, looks like they are keeping you busy. Will be interesting to hear how much wood you get. When all said and...
You'll have to get him out here when he breaks.