Can't beleive that many folks can get that station out of Arkansas
White oak has a flaky bark
Quercus Alba? True white oak?? That bark looks nothing like the bark on white oak to me, or white oak around here? That close pile looks like red...
Welcome nothsa
Welcome. That's a cool little stove. Surprised you wood store wood underneath, is it supposed to go there? If I had wood touching my stove that...
you sure that's white oak? Is there more than one tree cut up there?
Is that the wife's ride? I was thinking you had like a 15 or 16 Silverado
I have been wondering if we're going to have bad winter? our summer has not been bad. knock on wood. and we have been below normal for a week I...
yea haven't yoy had several ford's but name chevy?
I think costs have gone down. crap don't break every 30 thousand miles, yiu don't tune up every 12 to 25k miles. labor rates are up but so is...
good to hear from you concrete. we must not be in the same threads lately. seems like I haven't read anything in awhile from you.
wife was up there this week. I think it was friday. she said it poured! there downtown. well she's back now. Glad yall found you a home.
i think these were the ones i was thinking of. i just remember it was older cars of a certain vintage when i worked at the parts store
I was just up that way last week and in Ware Place, and Princeton (on the way up) I was thinking how good the corn looked this year!! You should...
Yea it looks durable for its application I guess. Heck first thing I thought of was automotive. Wasent it some GM from the 70s or 80s Mabe 90s???...
Can't like that one
Ok our local talk station is licensed at 5700 watts and broadcasts at 5000 daytime and 840 at night, that explains why I am barely getting the...
Plastic cam gear:eek:. Why not brass , aluminum or some other soft metal? Cost I guess, save the $2
I know one cause the alert told me! Anyway, back to this non functional $1200 new fangled saw!
Well I was up. I did a brake job, so AC work, and around 930 or so I was installing my new motor in the crowd space exhaust fan. Got out of shower...