Nope not Lee Majors. Paint was like that when I got it. I want to do a shade tree job on it myself. But I don't like to wait and I don't have the...
I didn't mean your was from NT I was just making a random comment.
Don't tell me HH cause I have not really seen anything for a deal there!
Haha, I have no idea, I will have to go back n look! I was at northern tool a few weeks ago and the metal carts are so cheap now and the tires...
I should of said. If you a gunsmith with 20 years experience like the guy in the video it's not bad. Haha
Put it in and let us know. I watched the video a few days ago from Apex on installing it. Didn't look bad
I will miss boating weather, but ready to hunt, shoot in the cooler weather cut wood in cooler weather and then have fires. And hope to get snow...
48 dang that's too cold to be out there!! If it's in the mid 80s to us that's cold. Our surface water temperature at the lake we go to is 91f...
Were going to 95 today. And humid as all get out! Had a few mild weeks by our terms for this time of year. Most days were upper 80s and barely 90...
I think another one you were saying you were 15yds so that probably is right.
If you have a saw running 3/8 lo pro chain I would not try to swas it to normal 3/8 cause it will only cUT worse.
Baileys will do buy one get one as well. They used to have redicuously high shipping though. I do know they have a free ship , but I think the...
I knew it would be cheap. But figured around the house will work. Esp when working as black does not show grime and gtease but I usually don't...
I don't like those because it's just one more thing to have to file down. Semi chisel is not as grabby and full chisel, and semi lasts longer....
My shirt just came!! I ordered it when I posted about it. I think the first one was lost. I assumed it was coming from china so I waited like 5...
What was the distance those shots were from Stihl sawing?
I have the same gun and was looking at that kit and mod as well. Let me know how it goes, is it a noticeable difference and complexity
Someone will always post a link here when the sale is going on. I can't remember what time of year it is, but it's not right now I know that. So...
Not unless you live in a jurisdiction that has laws on discharging firearms. Unless he dug all the contaminated soil up there would be a...
And the last Oregon chain I bought was $9.99 per loop shipped to my house free. This year I think they were $11.99. We post every year here when...