Welcome here Mr Tooth.
Nah I didn't know what you were talking about. At first I thought maybe you thought I was a guy around your town or something??? Had no idea?...
I watched some A team, but think it could o been in reruns years ago. I love the Dukes and watched it all when I was in highschool 20 years ago...
Yea I knew the lc9s was the new one. I was thinking there was another difference. I don't remember now what the difference was but maybe it was...
Worse than this one!!o_OThis gun takes a lot of trash about the trigger. I think most of it is from the Glock guys that are just upset that Smith...
I agree the flakeyness off aNY given tree can be genetic to that tree, but they all still resemble each other. I do agree some have big sheets of...
Thanks. Those are words of encouragement. If you get their redesigned trigger it's suppose to take another pound or so off the trigger and reduce...
Can't say that I have ever seen one like that?
Oh ha, same color scheme!! It use to have a roll bar on it like that too. Double chrome bar. Holes are still in the bed from it!
I think from the guys I have talked to they freeze dry it. My buddy who is a taxidermist I never really talked much about it. And he only did a...
Most of us that live here don't enjoy hunting when it's thus hot! It's the novelty of killing one in velvet or being able to kill them when there...
Low part of our state deer season came in 4 days ago!!o_O:dennis:
Look at that pile close in the pic. It could be the picture. If we had a few more close pics of the bark it would solve it.
My brand new work truck still has an AM radio? I use to listen to it before I found that they simulcast on the FM station at a better clarity . AM...
I am useing Amazon music recently , it's not the same since it's just what you put in the cloud. Problem is that where I drive around for work it...
Guess not, need to start going back through there I guess. I had wrote them off awhile back never seeing anything?
That 4.56 3/4 ton is what's getting you. My 1980 k10 has a quadrajet. It runs perfect and gets 8mpg loaded pulling trailer. And will get 10...
I can't remember is that truck a 3/4 or 1 ton?
Glad to know you got it back warm in there. That was cold!!
I had to Google Lee Majors. So I see he is an actor. What's the joke here? I don't get it?