You will want to go south of me. South Georgia has some monsters, some that rival some midwest states. My deer don't seem to get very wide racks...
That's maybe a 2.5 year old! A nice one but definitely not a big deer.
Pretty much hurricane forcast any chance I can get.o_O:eek: Those of you who don't realize. I live in SC I'm from Charleston, still have family...
Unfortunately this is the biggest busk I have at my place . My cousins camera caught a pic of him as did mine.[ATTACH]
That also is the first negative report I have heard about the Apex kit!! Hate to hear that?:zip:
Wish Bogy would post here regular. But year he is close to the coast , seems like he stays warmer than many here often .
It's 2°C overnight and you had the widows openo_O
Those temps seriously are winter morning temps around here! And you don't have a fire, even if it is a quick one, a kindling fire and maybe 2 splits?
She has a necklace !
Well somehow surface temps are somehow colder cause I get frost all the time and it says 35 or 36? Clearly that surface is 32
My buddy that I borrow his splitter has 100% ATF in his. The label on the tank actually calls for it. Just a plain old splitter. 20 years old or...
You can get frost on surfaces at that temp. We do here all the time
I'd be burning my stove wide open almost at that temp!! We have thin blood down here in the south!
Just tell her you bought them at a deal are useing or fixing them will sell for a profit.
???
It won't hurt anything. You can run about anything in them. ATF, hydraulic fluid, tractor trans fluid. There pretty forgiving. At least the plain...
I was going to say the exact same thing
Add crows and possibly it will rot before the deer eat it, piled like that. And not in my area (maybe for now??) thankfully but in many you add...
That truck in the pic is basically the same one I have. That's a GMC I think though. But that's a 1980 model I can tell from the square headlight...
As do many freinds, people around town, and neighbors. But when your burning dry wood in that multi week cold spell that folks are complaining...