In my grand father in laws tools I actually have some of those "cheap japanese " tools. And several other older things from parents or...
I'm 35 and I'm 6'2" and strange thing is my 2 best freinds from Hugh school as well are both like 6'2 and 6'3" ish.
Yea I didn't explain that yall put them togeather from a box of parts. And that they were the 90cc 660 copy
Haha. Look at that junk on that brow tine...Unless there is some bushes that line up behind it?
You will need to find the thread on here where several guys have them. Also some on AS or OPE with them. Ones here that have them are Oldman47...
My father in law was a professional master ASC certified mechanic that ownew his own shop. He has a snap on box an out 6 ft tall 2ft deep and 5ft...
Haha, I only put that cause she said "set" haha! But your right
A $50 set of snap on wrenches must have been bought in the 70s or either is part of like a 2 wrench set! Haha
I get his point and others. But for me that does my own work on something and have a moderate but bugeted income, I can't afford a $100 breaker...
Technically no breaker bar should have a 6ft pipe put on it and no manufacturer would warranty it if they knew that's what you did. Does it happen...
I have a few chineese saws. Quality is pretty good on them. I have been happy with the money I paid for them. I take them to the farm and they...
Yea I would make stihl get this right, esp dice you just paid to fix it. Once running right sell that saw and find you a good used 660 here or one...
That one is grown. !! If that one grew more can. Hunters though...if they shoot at brown no matter what it will never happen
Yea I would make stihl get this right, esp since you just paid to fix it. Once running right sell that saw and find you a good used 660 here or...
Was this the one that a guy was looking for awhile back that was hard to find or not availible? I would check at ebay or where the previous...
Huskerdu?
A coworker of mine is from southern Illinois. Not really big buck part of the state but here bigger here. But until like 5 years ago he had never...
Correct. The rub lines are not primary from velvet but once it starts coming off they will use trees and stuff too. But your statement is note...
Antlers are alive. Velvet caries the blood and nourishment to them as they grow. They then harden off and it falls off. I have heard it itches...
Nice stock photo ;-)