I should also say that he and his wife were helping as well. Tuesday he has his trusty ms170 out and was cutting a good bit of the top as well.
That pic still is amazing to me. How perfect those logs are.
It's really my neighbors tree. He will keep most of it. He is like 67 and has had heart trouble so I am helping out. I got a small load so far,...
Here is the short video. [MEDIA]
The last 2 days been cutting up this huge oak in my neighbors yard. It was blown down about 2 o'clock monday (daytime). The top just barely...
Nice work, and welcome to the site
Ohhh:whistle:
Haven't spoken with you in awhile. How's it going Dave? We're just dealing with the remnants of Irma here!:zip:
Wow!
Maybe we got that since we had 2 or 3 members get new trucks. I think @chevyman got a new truck and so did @welder
Spee Co splitter!
That would be the world's biggest tick I would think. Possibly some kind of tumor
I have a metric set I bought this last year and lost the 10mm one a few weeks ago:picard:I bought them for a specific job and a specific screw...
Like I said the current line of tools that HF offers (hand tools) is world's better than the ones they had 10 to 15 years ago.
Hehe, yea got yall on that one!
Is that smiley a new f150 or a Nissan Titan?
Me at the farm loaded up heading home. [ATTACH]
I don't want to hear anything about me loading down a ranger after seeing this! Haha Those scrappers sure can load a truck!
That's awsome
Nice truck! We do have a truck thread here somewhere I beleive, but not a dedicated forum. Edit I see you were linked to the loaded trucks...