I need to make an uglies pallet box! Get idea. Just need to figure out where? Do yall have 3 uglies boxes for the various years to season...
Like everyone else probably has said at this point. Toss it to the side and make a row or two up top of the neat stack.
Haha, that's a really good one!
For about 6 to 12 months my 011 has not been working. I used it last fine then went to use it again and it was acting like a bad coil or something...
A redesign of the Earthquake saws I got. Paid like $35 for them 4 years ago or so. I have that same muffler. Did a little mod on it. Mine had a...
That was what I was going to say. Screw PVC pipes to the rear corners or driveway markers or even just some small straight sticks with flags, just...
Pecan and hackberry are dropping here. I got leaves all over my yard and carport. The maple are starting to barely change, the sycamore are...
Ask if it's not stacked in the truck to have a weight ticket so you know your not shorted? You can go by weights. I would just make sure that...
And yea if there different lengths the saw will try to cut circles. At worse it can actually start binding in cut
It's not mine but I saw it somewhere on here or another forum? But use a Cresent wrench. Sharpen one side. Set the mouth of the wrench to that...
Backing a small trailer is way harder than backing a 16 or 20ft trailer. And if it sits so low that you can't see it, that makes it almost impossible.
Put it in the trunk and seats. I think we have plenty of pics on here somewhere showing that! Haha
100 miles one wayo_O. Wife just showed me a pile of storm wood that was cut and stacked and it asked you to go get it and if you got it all they...
Yea sawing a crotch seems the beat way to do it. This trunk was hollow I think it would have been easy, I am surprised he didn't keep it. Could...
Old saws don't always need to be started on choke? Every saw I have from husky, stihl to chineese I start in the run position if warm?
Actually DOT came by and removed the trunk and the main huge knotty part. Helps both us. Cause that's a lot of sawing to make some wood. I would...
I love it. I sought it out. Kubota seems to hold a lot of value. I bought mine toward the tale end of their popularity run before the big lawsuit...
I bought it like that 9 years ago. It's actually the wrong color. It's too orange. I have yanmar red to paint it, but just have never taken the...
That's a nice wood truck!!o_O:eek:
What happened I thought you had the old first or second gen cummins? Oh wait didn't you get rid of that recently? I think that was you and that...