Cousin just sent these this weekend. They just showed up last week? The one labeled Big 8 my cousin was drawn on last year but only had a spine...
Wow! I have no idea what he said, but my eyes have an idea and I see it!
Here is my forcast.[ATTACH]
Nice splits Boogy. Duncan that's a big load and pretty wood in that truck Ohio.
I think there fun too. And I agree most of their fuel line is junk. And my stihl 650 is wearing chineese chlothes. No one but people on here...
Yea these should do pretty good. The other tires would get me stuck in wet grass with a tiny, and I mean tiny incline. The big solid centers I...
He was so excited to show me when I got back home. He said "daddy I got something to show you"!! "I got you a prize" (instead of surprise).
Haha. And my wife put them in there! They came when I was out of town.
Was looking for some cheap mud tires for my old wood and farm truck. Was looking at the new modern patterns over the classic mud tire. I loved...
Hajust saw this post!! See mine below it!
I just saw the close up of the clutch cover!! "Hnsavrqua" !!! Hahaha
So did you just put a husky sticker on it? Nice saw! Nice quad as they say up north. Or 4wheeler as we say in the south.
That and to help folks run a saw that doNT know or don't care to learn to tune a saw.
In laymen terms it is removing metal at some place In the cylinder, usually transfer ports and or intake and exhaust ports or some combination of...
Correct on the old oil, but the tire is off the ranger. Had a blow out last time I went to the farm a few years back. Freind up there had a used...
Again I have missed a few pages. But since Irma hit its been in the mid to upper 80s so no burning anything
That fireplace looks A LOT like mine! Except I have a wood stove in mine.
I forgot that I have done this with shots and stuff before. If there is a gap between stacks in the sheds I just drOP uglies ot shorts or ones...
This champion was in it when I bought it like 3 years ago. It now has a Bosh in it which I prefer in my Swedish and German saws. I run champions...
I have the older version the 390. Ot was my first saw. Wife gave me the money for it. I cut a lot of wood with it. I had MD a small issue and...