Been there done that. I usually caught it before I stalled though. Give gas grab first and go. I obviously went to Clemson!!! But anyway it's in...
530 pm right now and it's 90f
I did that often when I stopped driving my stick. You would beat the transmission and let off the gas just to realize it had shifted on its on and...
Looks like you have cut every tree for at least a mile
That truck doesn't even have a 70 in the back does it?
85f here as I type this.
Yep I bought back a totaled car before. It does give you a salvage title, and at least this state it does not state from what from, IE flood or...
No matter how careful I am with my good splits I can't get them to stay up straight much over 4 to 5ft how in the world do you get those uglies in...
What does IBC stand for?
That's just where it presses and wears as you undercut. Chain too loose wears the heel of the bar.
Well some still have most of the base coat of paint, but the lettering is the first thing to go.
Most of my bars dont have lettering on them anymore.
That and the fender flare, front quarter, the door, new paint,axle is probably gone. Control arms, ball joints, alignment, tires, axle shaft,...
Dang! That's a deer!:wacky::hair:
You know him too horken?
That's right. GB. I missed out on some useful size ones from Left coast. I don't cut as much as others so one bar lasts a long time. I did buy a...
Love those orange archer bars. But I am a clemson fan!!:-) My MS650 is a real stihl mechanically, bit has a Hultz handle and plastic. We have...
I do it most often when I put chain on the bar and swap it upside down, on purpose to get even wear...not putting enough thought about it and what...
Nice wood shed in your avatar, Jon.
Ours have clean antlers already