At least it has cool looking rims…
Well, I tried a Bandido this afternoon & damm near thought I was going to lose my groceries. I may try a different stogie tomorrow but at this...
Those look like some good ones, I have never had any Acids. I have never had any Punch cigarillos but the regular Punch’s are usually pretty good.
There have been reports of eagles eating on new born calves around here. The local vet thinks that my brothers dog ( #100 Lab cross ) got in a...
Hopefully done with it, I have 2 days of antibiotics left, some folks have had to get a 2nd round of antibiotics to totally whip it. I ruptured...
Thank you, not that I need any more cigars but I like to browse. I haven’t had a cigar in about 2 weeks, I’m still recovering from my sinus...
Any of you gents got any thoughts on these three : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You mean another one …
White Pine, Ponderosa Pine & Red Cedar taking down this summer at the township cemetery. As per usual, not a whiff of air moving, I light the...
His 23 miles is more like our 43 miles though…
Probably closer to 3/4 by my eye & estimated dimensions.
They just keep dropping the price … [ATTACH]
Best answer all the way around.
I thought it was a bit pricey for 3 stogies, I imagine they thought the peripheral junk was worth acquiring as well.
Just in case anyone was interested it would of taken a $30 bid to acquire pack of the first batch of those DE’s
[ATTACH]
I am curious as to what these will go for ? [ATTACH]
I will go in the “could be” category. The honey locust I have cut/split isn’t sweet to my nose it’s more sour & funky smelly, almost putrid. It...
I posted these in another thread but here they are again. Before pics from someone else’s butchery & after I got it down. BUT make no mistake I...
The first part of November on Freefall auctions on CB they were $87.