I had a Legends Black yesterday & didn’t care for it, I only got thru about 2/3 of it. I wasn’t holding out much hope for this one but I...
Lol
Seems to me from my reading & others experiences on 290’s, crank seals would be a good place to start.
N/S makes for longer hotter burns times in my Century. I can get 17” splits in on N/S but 16”are best, 21” on E/W but not as much wood fits in. I...
It looks like a good one. You may want to check out this place also, they have cabinets & some scratch/dent stuff plus reduced prices for the...
After effects from the sinus issue I would imagine. The cigarillo was in good shape, it had been in a Clevelander so the temp & humidity were good.
I tried a Partagas Pronto this evening, it was nasty. I got about 1/2 of it smoked before I tossed it. I will try a Legends Black at some point...
Why whatever do you mean ? Painted surfaces are gorgeous, as opposed to nasty looking natural wood grain… Aren’t they ?
yooperdave There are several different types of Oliva 2nds on CB in the quickie auctions.
I could go the rest of my life without ever hearing that song again.
In stores … My wife would listen to that stuff year round, two of the girls start babbling about Christmas about July. The two closest towns (...
I’ll derail this thread : I will rescind my earlier statement I enjoy these 2 Christmas songs when I happen to have the radio on if they are...
Pretty much all of them. When they started playing them Nov. 1, I pretty much lost all liking for Christmas tunes.
Got a load of Honey Locust cut/split today. Yes, they grow thorns on the inside as well. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
BEST ANSWER MATERIAL…. ^^^^^
I can relate to that statement…
I like to compare the freefall auctions to regular auctions & the quickie auctions. And yes that site is not to viewed if insomnia hits or a...
I watched the vid also, I found it interesting also.
Hopefully you get that cold/virus knocked out pretty quick. Mine set in the Sunday after Thanksgiving & I am just starting to get back to normal.
Do you keep a pitcher of Stihl orange Kool Aid in the fridge also ???