In my brief stint as a cigar smoker : 1) Camacho Ecuador 2) Ashton VSG, I have only had 2 but they were both great. 3) Monte Cristo White...
Having an Ashton tonight [ATTACH]
Best answer material right there. You might have to pre-heat that lard in cold weather though & it might draw bears & wolves in certain areas…
Good answer, good answer. We will be keeping our eye on you. Lol.
100 gallon, 10 gallon would probably be a stretch, I would guess closer to 5 gallon is more accurate. I was just a tyke when I remember them doing it.
A lot of the older truck drivers would add 5-10 gallon of gas to a tank of diesel to thin it down to eliminate gelling.
Merry Christmas fellas.
Yes, I had a Drew Estate Java Mint last night it was pretty good. They all seem a bit harsh at times though.
Buy All Home Theater Seating Online And In-Store At Aminis :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
I had a Short Story this evening :thumbs: [ATTACH]
That first one is funny but the 2nd one cracked me up. LMAO
Doubtful
Better hang on to them, every pair of Red Wings I had that I liked got discontinued. I was lucky to get 2 years out of mine when I worked in the...
Whatever the coldest temps are that we get, down to around -20*, wind chills were around -40* today & yesterday.
They are pricey for sure but I oil them 2-3 times a year, they are very comfortable & give great ankle support on uneven ground when I am out...
I am on my second year with a pair of Meindl’s from Hoffman boots. No complaints with them. 10" Meindl Insulated Sierra Steel-Toe Ground Boot
I had a pair of those Arctic Pro’s with composite toes when I was in ND, they were terrible about making my feet sweat. I don’t even like regular...
The sun never popped out here or there may have been a sighting here. I always enjoy seeing them & pointing them out to my kids, nieces & nephews....
I am thinking about tying to put chainsaw chains in them just so things don’t get all tangled up. I am not sure they will fit but some of the...
I have always enjoyed them but this last sinus infection really messed with me. Plus these are being stored vertically instead of horizontal so...