Here is the pan photo I took when we were done. [ATTACH]
Got a nice load of Mulberry today & some junk for the burn pile. My 9 y/o niece was wanting something to do so she ran the splitter a bit while I...
Going to give these a another try, while unloading some wood. I had one several months ago & as I recall I didn’t care for them. [ATTACH]
Having this one on my way to pickup some cattle panels. Yes, I stopped to snap the photo. [ATTACH]
I believe that yooperdave liked some Mark Twains. I have a 5 pack but don’t recall what type they are.
She’s a keeper, lol. That’s a nice selection. Enjoy.
I had this one on the way to & from the pawn shop [ATTACH]
Those are pretty good also. I have had a couple of those & really liked them. I have a box of them stashed away.
I am probably bidding against yooperdave but trying to get some Oliva 2nds in Lanceros also. [ATTACH]
I got some Diesel Lanceros in the mail today. [ATTACH]
Nor am I, so we are probably like the blind leading the blind.
Nice, enjoy. What were the last ones ? Robustos ?
If they aren’t able to be changed/adjustable, I just used a black marker to mark on them the difference +/- . Most of mine are Humicare blue...
They make a 50, 52 & 54 in the 1998’s I got mine from here : Search results for: 'vegafina'
I will add the Vegafina 1998 52 to my list as a top cigar for me & Punch Signature.
My daughter said they closed UGA one day because of dangerously cold temps, 10*. Lol. BUT if you don’t get these temps normally it can be...
I have a box of these & the one I had was pretty darn good.
Here’s some Carlton full chisel chains with good prices A1 is 3/8” x .050” [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I like the Platinum’s but haven’t had the others.
I have had all of those at least once & all were very good cigars, I haven’t had the CAO & probably never will.