I thought I read somewhere that firewood was going for around $400 cord in Minneapolis.
I see a nice new splitter in his future…
I am not interested in the truck & trailer but you can drop off that S790 here though…
You may be right, I knew I had some 5 Vegas but I forgot I had 2 different types. I knew I had these : [ATTACH] But forgot I had these. I...
Anyone had these before ? [ATTACH]
I had this one today while scouting out & taking down a few Cherry trees : [ATTACH] These 2 Cherry trees are in the background of the stogie...
Any of you gents had these before ? [ATTACH] yooperdave will be proud of me, I paid a massive $3.50 for 5 of these.
That’s the truth, painful as it may be.
No worries & no reason to feel that way. If I could savor a drink with or without a cigar I would but that wasn’t something I could do. I am...
I will take your word for it, I am glad that some of you gents can enjoy some bourbon, scotch, tequila & other spirits with stogies & enjoy them....
I have always heard good things about that stuff but never tried it. I always drank like no tomorrow so I couldn’t really tell there was any...
They are very good cigars, good flavor, nice burn & not over powering strength.
Sounds like he owes you some cigars for sure then.
I am having this one this evening : [ATTACH]
So do you work for cash or cigars ???
Classic
I am watching the Georgia game with my daughter, ( she works at UGA ) her boyfriend ( life long GA fan ), one of my brothers & my folks at their...
That last one is spot on.
Snapping turtles used to decorate a lot of steel fence posts around here. In farm ponds they will take bites out of fish on a stringer & it was/is...
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade