This is the first bit we have had for awhile & temps are rising. The 1/2” of rain we had Monday started to take the frost out & temps are supposed...
Today, I got a few trees ready to be bucked up, split & stacked. 1 Honey Locust [ATTACH] 1 little Mulberry [ATTACH] a bunch of Cherry’s...
As far as wood handling & pallet handling I would go skid/track loader all day long. The skid/track loaders are a bit tougher on grass &...
I had this turd today, it wasn’t that bad but I really wasn’t expecting much either. It would probably make a good lawn mowing cigar, the last 1/3...
Theses Upmans are pretty damm good cigars but Churchills are a bit much for me.
Going to have this one this afternoon: [ATTACH]
I have some 8” x 80 Lunatics if you are interested in one or two. [ATTACH]
Her & her 16y/o sister help when they can & are great help but they are usually so busy that it’s very infrequently that they are around to help....
We need some photos or a link to the news story, please.
I have been burning Ponderosa & White Pine along with some Eastern Red Cedar the last week or so.
Yes, they are very good also.
Bureaucrat regulations that are hard to decipher. I don’t believe that for a minute…
Don’t forget cleaner. A few years ago Pittsburg Power provided a bunch of test that resulted in more power & cleaner emissions after a delete...
I am having this one tonight: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Those Tabak Dulce are pretty good, I prefer the Negras though. I try to open mine up every 7-10 days just to get some new air in them. I’m not...
Right O, if you are of a certain line of thinking…
We had one burn down about 15 miles from my house.
That’s quite a pile of cigars.
I had one of the 5 Vegas today, it wasn’t a AAA but it was a pretty darn good cigar. It’s smoke out put rivaled any of the DE I have had. The ash...
Doubtful, since I & hundreds of others have/still do haul them hundreds of miles in hopper trailers pulled by a diesel powered trucks getting...