Thank you.
I knew it would be rough on the way out & I have pushed my luck enough without busting my back window out. I thought that oversized pallet would...
The wagon train headed home with Pignut Hickory & Cherry. [ATTACH]
Yesterday was the big day cutting & splitting of the Cherry that wasn’t able to be brought close to the piles, I finished up this morning cutting...
I will update tomorrow after I get done The only photo I have is of the Slippery Elm, it was a nice little jag. [ATTACH] These were starting to...
No stogies were had during the felling, limbing, bucking or splitting of these but I can guarantee that a stogie will be had tomorrow after I get...
I believe they will try but I have a hard time believing they will get this bs passed.
I had the same thing after Thanksgiving, terrible sinus infection with fever & worst headaches I have ever had. I ended up with a perforated ear...
I am not saying it doesn’t happen at some facilities but I have hauled a lot of bakery goods for hog/chicken feed & none of it had any plastic...
About an hour to get the little ants & bugs off them, then rinse & pat dry.
I breaded & fried the last batch. The next batch I find are going in the crockpot: 1# of shrooms 1 stick of butter ( you can knock this down...
No experience with the 271t but I have a 2511t, it’s my most used saw & have no complaints with it. It fit’s easily in the cab of the combine...
It looks like it will be a breeze, you can sell all that twisted stuff as artisan wood… :makeitrain":makeitrain"
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I wouldn’t even want to put a count on mine. :loco: :crazy: That rabbit hole got pretty deep :wacky:
No issues with any of them I have had. These were some of the first cigars I bought, some V’s, G’s & O’s.
I had this one today on the way to the pawn shop. [ATTACH]
They look like oyster mushrooms to me.
We will expect some recovery video or pictures.
Best bet is as others have said; another machine, some mats or logs. Mats would be preferable. Contact an oilfield supply company or crane/lift...
It doesn’t usually work this way, I had some near by fence line trees & was able to get my brothers track loader to clean up the limbs & haul them...