My dad used to build Hemi race engines for Nascar back in the late 60’s, early 70’s. He was good friends with dodge’s chassis engineer. Got to...
Very true, and horsepower won’t catch fish.
[ATTACH]
I know all that much too well. This farm was logged b4 I bought it. I used that tractor to pull out all the tops and sold the firewood....
I had a tractor (Farmall M) that looked very similar to him. Great machine for a 1947. My dad was afraid I would flip it so I gave it away to a...
[ATTACH] Sorta doubt it. Not like you are selling something. Or you could be Frank. He was the original tractor man.
What ya got for temp?
[ATTACH] I wanted to show a pic of one of my dad’s treasures. Not many of these lyin’ around.
No drinking February 29-31
Somebody had to right the ship.
Not sure whatcha mean. I was just pointing out how quiet it got. I warned on the previous page as I had already learned my lesson.
Got seed taters today. Plant onions this Saturday.
Snake Poke Sharp stick
No matter what replies I get everyone has “lived life”. It’s really interesting how the smallest occurrences shape the outcome.
Not at all!!! You have travelled! I really admire that. Awesome how you helped family along the way.
Hopefully we are out of this snow and cold soon. I for one have had enough and I know most on here share my sentiment. This got me to...