When the levee breaks?
Whereabouts in Indiana?
15 miles south of Cincy.
Have I got a deal for you. 18 acres.
My dad had that recently. I asked him how it was. Said he didn’t know but he found 3 dollars in his pocket afterward.
Saturday night live about 1983.
Very Nice!
I have had this problem but it was because I crowded them. I do about 8” apart now with good success.
[MEDIA]
Not I. Always wanted to do it but sets are so easy.
Yes, and the one that didn’t participate needs a trophy.
I totally agree. Georgians work smarter.
[ATTACH] As you can see winter showed up this morning. I built these 4 raised beds last fall. The garden is 5000 sq ft but I wanted to try some...
And you have a Kubota behind it.
Yeah, I got a fivehead now too.
I wanna see the haircut and clothes that were sitting behind the wheel.
Snow tomorrow. You can’t hurt onions much. I planted them Feb. 1 one year. That dirt in the plantbed is pure chicken poo. I cleaned the shed...
[ATTACH] Onions in the ground.
Ribeye in the sky.
AGREED