You could pay $60K for a power stroke and it won’t run as good.
[ATTACH]
That or walleye. Walkin over the hill to my lake.
[ATTACH] It’s sunny out and I have a bucket full of minnows.
It’s above 30 degrees here and there is a round yellow thing in the sky. Should I be concerned?
Actually yes. I think that’s what made me notice it had turned cuz it looked funny.
I noticed it kept turning as if it was watching you.
Is that gas can doomed to live where it is?
Looks like Monk stacked it. Very nice.
U win
Thank goodness. After this week’s conversations I thought maybe you got “rear ended”.
Your knowledge led me to this, thanks. [MEDIA]
Pap smear?
Thanks for that. I actually cancelled winter just after noon today. Over it.
I was there earlier this winter. I really liked it. I own 2 places in a 55+ retirement community in lake wales Florida. I am in the process of...
I actually thought that was gonna start with Cantonese Sweet And Sour Robin Recipe.
Makes sense. I wonder if the doctor posted the video on YouTube yet.
I too am suffering from extreme rheumatoid arthritis. I may have to look at disability. I absolutely hate to do it but.... this is what got me...