Treecycle?
[ATTACH]
Yeah....but I’m still gonna baptize them in lard!
Love em!
Thanks. There were several 16” fish in the pile. All you can do to yank them outta the pads! It was a blast!!!
Maybe when Turnodiesel comes to town.
Yes ma’am. Probably 15 lbs of fillets. In the freezer already. We found a nest of large males in the lily pads and killed them. 1 cane pole is...
This is for the one and only Midwinter...no invisible fish here....limit this morning and really nice fish...and quit egging her on...
X1000! My dad waited too long. He is 79 now. Would’ve died many years ago but quit. He can barely do a flight of stairs but is still on the...
I recently got Cincinnati Bell Fioptics. I didn’t get the fastest speed for $ reasons but..... it is always 170-270 Mbps. Fastest I have ever...
Yes sir
[ATTACH] Sunrise on Lake Kissimmee. 30 crappie jumped in the boat this morning. 85 today.
And I’m in shape. Round is a shape right?
Sweet!
I was gonna buy it, but Chaz beat me to it.
Lake wales. Looking 4 a residence. Where is Nokomis?
I leave for Florida on Wednesday for 10 days also.
You bought that Yoda up above?
Tomorrow will be better, it’s Tuesday!
It was in jest.....