[ATTACH]
For $6.50 I’d make a damm fine pair of shorts...
And now you find out how much they shoulda been paying you when they make an offer to keep you.
Of all the jeans I have bought LL Bean were my favorites. They fit like a glove out of the package. Then I got fat and went to bibs. Now that I...
Cool! I could see myself leaning a metal handled broom in one of them. Had a friend killed by electric. Blew both of his arms off up to the elbow.
Why no covers on the unused meter bases?
Just looked. Craigslist has them in my area. I bet your area is covered up with them.
Been going there for 27 years. Lake Toho to Lake okechobee. The pan fishing is second to none. The biologists claim on average a crappie puts...
One of these times I’m gonna wear a Lidcam on my hat and tape it. Nobody ever believes me when I tell the stories. When fishing the grass line I...
We use 65 lb Spiderwire on our cane poles. It just cuts vegetation in half when they wrap you and it’s like having a winch in your arm!
There were many 16” fish in that box. We had our limit early. Came upon a giant nest of big males in the lily pads. 1 cane pole and a bucket of...
Thanks. Bluegill are my favorite too. Shell cracker a close #2.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Last week in Florida...
You just went South Park on everybody.
Yawanta? That’s my cousin from Detroit.
I know where that is. In fact...We live so far back in the sticks the sun sets between our place and town...
Hillary was...