Here’s a pic of the 28 lb largemouth I caught yesterday. And below the 72 point whitetail I bagged last fall.
I owed Mr Diesel one...
Looks like he cut em down with one of his Stihls...
[ATTACH] 8 lb sirloin tip on the rotisserie kissed by pecan...
Genus: Invisibilius Gigantium
I like their taste but red tie is a “power move”. Depends on if you need that for an important meeting or not.
[ATTACH]
Like X 1000!
That little thing. We use them for crappie bait down there.
Funny that! Was just thinking about walking out the back door onto the dock in the morning with a cup of coffee and stepping on my demise...
[MEDIA] My worst nightmare.
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] Got a little bit tilled up and planted 11 cabbage plants. 71 and nice here today.
Very Northern ky. Not gonna be below 64 for a high the next 8 days. Should see some at the end of that stretch. I already have the grill hot.
[ATTACH] Got one asparagus bed mowed off.
Reminds me of a funny story. When I was 13 my evil stepmother moved into our house. She had this vacuum cleaner that evidently made gold and was...
Pangea!
I’m on 309 days. GOOD FOR YOU!