When there's snow on the ground for 6-8 months of the year and everything is frozen for 5 months . Driving on snow and ice gets to be normal. In...
A 245 would be showing A lot of age. Back when we logged A Lot. Had a real timber industry in Southeast. And hydraulic log loaders were...
I want to build skis for my woods trailer. Weld up 4' long double ended skis on 4 wheeler trailer wheels with PTex nylon skins so they slide real...
A JD 850 Is a me awesome dozer it will push circles around the D5H grapple skidder DOZER I'm running in the pics. I just do my own personal...
How much per cord delivered ? I could get $300 per cord here , Very easily. And that in the 4' log. Processed it would be even more.
I think your log trailer is the Coolest !!! That is SWEET !!
This is my small firewood tractor .:thumbs:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ya, I love skinnin Cat . [ATTACH] [ATTACH] But a nice little wheel skidder is a fun and useful machine to have.
True dat !!!
Sure would Love to take a good vacation to B.C. and Alberta.
There is that for sure. I don't know much about the B.C. timber industry. Wether it was mostly contractors or gypo outfits that did most of the...
[ATTACH] This morning's temp. Fire in the stove has been going full time for around a week now. Burning mostly Silver Poplar but also a...
Another place that may have parts is Madsen's in Centrailia Washington. They've been a Stihl dealer just about forever . About Us Menu
Had a Solo. Same thing. Or at least 9 years ago it was . I forget which # it was . it had the 79cc p+c. The 2nd one was a pretty good saw for a...
That's beautiful !!
Honestly , that has to be the single worst looking tree I've ever imagined seeing. Like something out of the worst nightmare a guy could have.
Sorry for the derail. I really love skidders . Would love to have a 230 D Timberjack in great shape. Not really for making a living with. Just...
Yup . taking all the limbs, tops and other non merch out of the woods is Not good for the forest. I take limbs down to 2" diameter For my own...
Forgot 2 . snogo( snowmobile) and front end loader.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yup, Brice is a good hand. If Alaskan dealers could convince Stihl to go back to supplying the Arctic versions of their pro saws , I would buy one...