I split another half cord today with the Timber Champ. Still works Great. In a while I'm going to build a simple chute to see if it will split...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/attachments/log-tongs-jpg.27093/ I took your advice and ordered one of these. Very much looking forward...
The 441 is Stretched a bit. Longer distance between the pistol grip and handle bar, so, I prefer that. The 270 Stihl is Stretched also when...
I prefer the full wrap . But , the 3/4 on the 441R is the best by far for Stihl factory handle bars. . I also think it's a little taller than the...
The auto tune thing I can't relate to. Not to dish anyone's saw. But the only saw I can remember having to semi regularly try adjusting the carb...
The 572 will have to be amazingly Great to beat the 372 . one of my all time favorite power heads.
As long as there are men making a living in a production based timber industry. There will be juiced up power saws.
Rope; without a doubt , there are some seriously Strange people in the Copper Basin. !!!!!
Aside from some that have already been mentioned here. I would buy a pre DEP , 500 plus horse truck. With at least a 15 speed tranny. Somewhere...
The ONLY way a 3 cube or smaller saw works the way I want it to work is with a good to perfect bar and chain. I've fell western hemlock that were...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Both of these balance just right with a bit of tip down.
There are some weirdos in Tok. That's for sure. I'm stuck on the 460s . now 461 . Had so many of them and they have worked so well for me. Its...
We've got a southerly blowing which brought the temps up. Looks like it may be here for a while. Good time to let the stove go out . . First time...
The 441R is the best set up of the 3 of those as far as ergonomics. And they are good saws. I never figured out the 2 barrel carb. But it worked...
Used to be common place for kids to need halloween costumes that would fit over their snow suits because it was always 30 below on halloween. If...
Found the Husqvarna ones on Amazon. What is the best or generally most useful size ?
Are the date boxes big enough to write in ? I'll take 1 either way. Where , how and when for payment ??
[ATTACH] One the left is the Peavey606 Favorite . on the right , Peavey Manufacturing, Canadian. Pulp hooks. For loading and unloading the...
Lodged Tree. A 400 size hoe will do a great job. Break off a few roots and out it will come. I run Cat controls as there are lots of Cat iron up...
[ATTACH] This mornings temp.