[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The rounds are 15-19+" long . I bucked all this wood I'm splitting @88" as I was burning 22" wood. I can fit 19 3/4" between the rack face and...
We got wolves. But they are HARD to hunt as its So brushy here.
I do all my puter work on my fon . I just turn my fon .
We don't have many bear here in 13.
See if this works . [MEDIA]
We can bait them here in 13 . I got so spoiled in Unit 4 , it kinda ruined me for working for a bear. I would see anywhere from 2-25 brown bear...
In coastal Alaska , they are mandatory. Single most important piece of safety gear. Good sharp corks. So far ahead of hard hats , eye protection ,...
Ya, I proxy hunt caribou for some folks. I guess I can proxy hunt moose for them as well If they get tags. I don't think we have a late Fed moose...
I gotta find a hot spot for grizzly and black bear. Not so much that I want more bear hides. Just too many calf eaters . !!
I don't think Unit 13 has late moose. But , I sure will check into it. Alas, one more reason to move to Tok !!!!
Thanks ! I kinda figured that as Ill be moving a lot of rounds and some of them aren't very heavy so there isn't a lot to (set) the tongs. And...
[ATTACH] it arrived this morning . I like it! I think I need to touch up the sharpness a bit. It slips on light weight frozen wood some. But it...
Some people in the east and Midwest call them ( caulks)
Trick is , don't put the hand in the way.
I got to thinking I must have had a higher volume than I thot when I posted the above . So first thing this morning I scaled with a tape what I...
Where are your corks ??[ATTACH] These are my Viberg 105T. Toughest , best made cork shoe made. :salute::binoculars:
[ATTACH] What I got done today. It Sure is handy to have the splitter in the woodshed . I split and stacks least half of it when it gets through...
[ATTACH] Biggest diameter so far . took 2 hits of the rack to split it then 1 more when I turned it over
[ATTACH]