What's a Razer chain ? Nice cutting saw Fabz !
Hang a 32" bar on it. That REALLY gobbles through a pile of logs fast. It will pull it . From the dogs out you will only be cutting 30" of wood....
Yup, looks very nice
10 under when I got up this morning @6. I think the high here today was +7°F. Around 0 atm. Still burning poplar. Basically All we have to burn...
That's what I do any more. Buy a phone and kit it up at the vendor/provider then just do the pay as I go . Monthly , I get 6 gigs of 4G LTE ,...
Woodguy that sounds like Southeast Alaskan weather. You have birch and maple to burn , that's Awesome !!
10 underneath @ 2100hrs. Poplar in the stove. This cabin we live in "we rent" is what I call an R6 house. Since soft wood has an R value of 1...
15 below F here when I got up @ 6ish. The rivers aren't froze here yet. But most everything else is.
I have the 30" ? Stihl brand pickaroon . It is identicle to the Log Rite aluminum handle one. It works very good for some things. When cutting my...
It IS ALOT of wood in 6 1/2 - 7 hours. 3 or more gallons of saw gas. Oh ya 4 bushel and bigger. But the best bushlin timber in S.E. AK. are...
If they do some of the good stuff with the user interface aspects, they will have a good saw. Make it so it feels like a 441 3/4 wrap. They...
As to the tongs. I'm thinking I will get an 8" . The 12" tongs work awesome down to 8" diameter , ok to 6" and not that well @4" . since I have...
I think the design is very sound. Personally, I think it will come down to a parts availability question. Unless there is some kind of weirdness...
mdavlee juiced my 460 Stihl and It's HOT. This is the 5th 046/460 Stihl that I've had and made a living or partial living with. It is by far the...
I would be Real happy if Stihl still made the 064 and Husky still made the 288 with decompression and spring mounts. But , such is ( progress) ....
I don't think it is a full 128 cuft. But the old 3/4 ton needs to be babied in rough ground. So I held it to roof line. Sure did enjoy having a...
Took us around 1 1/4 hours to buck and load the trucks. I bucked some stumps out of my way . While we were there another friend and his son showed...
A good friend and I went out to a place where a Lot of bunches are decked. Its where I work and the wood has to go to make room for the pit.. I...
Alaskan, Free Ride.
If I didn't have a Big hill between me and work . I would ride my Fat Bike to work. But as it is, with no bike path. Ain't no way.