This is an interested . I had a 353 that was a real good saw for a while . Then it started acting up. I gave it to a friend that likes to monkey...
The 026/260 and I magin the 261 are real good , long lasting saws. They never gave me the pizzaz of the 242 or 246 Husky. But , they lasted...
Y'all are prolific typists :salute::whistle:. For the wood Rope is cutting , the Picco chain would work good. For the wood I cut , I wouldn't...
[ATTACH] The stump my hard hat is sitting on is an ancient yellow cedar. It was 96" at the wide point perpundicular to the face. I fell it with...
My favorite filer are/were Oberg . they had a rounded side ( radiused) like a goofy file. The Double Bevel files were good when new. But the point...
Yup. It seems like a lot. But once you've run consistently Perfect chains , you'll wonder how u ever got along without them. If you've got Goofy...
I didn't know that was Stretch's last name ;-) . He ran dozer for a bit up on the Teflon Hills fire in 15. Maine cold is chilly, But, I guess I...
I didn't know that Logosol made a chisel chain grinder.
Yup, Where I live it gets Cold !! But where Rope lives it get REAL , LONG TERM C O L D !!!!!!! it is very often colder in Tok than it is in the...
Who is running Tok Transportation now ? . I didn't really want to " like" your post cause he was a real great guy. He showed me his whole...
He's got a bit of a cedar beak on there.
Yup. Cutting edges . I get them for free from a DOT highway station. Kristian got me my first job with Thor and Bronk. I was super impressed...
I've never heard of. Mulberry except in a nursery rhyme or something. What kind of a wood is it ?? What is it similar to ?
One thing to understand about doing firewood where Rope and I live. If working all winter . The men and the boys get separated with the first 40...
[ATTACH] No, 128 cu ft cord. 18 full cord. We don't do face cords in Alaska. When I was running my firewood business . I delivered by the...
I'm real familiar with chisel ground chains. Do you have a close up pic of the cutters ?
So , what is a Razer , chain ?
How did that happen . ???? He was a great guy. A real go geter.
I think around 525 . I wasn't paying for the stacking. That was separate. And not done by me. Anymore, I don't sharpen my pencil when doing...
Iirc it was around 500 bucks.