So when the stove mfr says x" from a combustable surface, does that mean fromnthe sheet metal protecting it, or the wood an inch and change...
I have a few clearance questions I cannot find answers to. No, no steel on the wall yet...have a source, shouldnt be too difficult to install....
Thanks for the welcomes. Small enough here to be family. Yes, would be pleased.to.meet up with fellow hoarders in the area. I have a possible...
Awesome!! Bet the saw weighs as much as he does.
We're in an area where not too many burn wood seriously. There a few token wood piles, to prove we've still got some frontiersman in our blood,...
So when the kiddo seasons everything we do with a taste of 'epic', makes for few pics of anyone just standing. We have a google file called...
I like to work alone. But the work goes so much faster with a second and third body to move wood around. I get to do the cutting, but we all run...
Buzz, We're in vernon. Plenty of people here do the same as your friend did..."hey, I've got this tree..." the piles of wood in my yard kinda...
Welp...not speaking from a lot of experience here, but, we got a Jotul F500 from CL, used for a very good price ($1400) having searched most.of...
Post your pics of sawdust goin airborne, splits coming off the splitter, your dog heading up the wood pile, or wife/kids/friends helping you...
I also used durock on our combustible walls....kinda short on wood burning folks around here....so cutting my own path. Either way, durock is up,...
So we have 15 ish cord on hand. We pushed hard and got 13 in under a year, odd tree jobs. Our MO is to get the wood on the property, and then...
Had a dodge 3500 a few years ago, 12 valve, dually. Put a 2" oak bed on her after removing the utility body. 9x9 bed held a cord. Just got a...
Indeed it is good to be here! Thank you! If there were a good tape, I could see taping the seam....it's not that tall, just want to keep socks...
By way of introduction, we bought our house 3 years ago. When the opportunity to bring wood in presented mid summer 2019, we went for.it. while...