Never go into cigarettes...tobacco or hay. I suppose all of it is a bad habit, and probably money not wisely spent. There people around here not...
As a fun aside, my brother and I got into smoking when our local gas station sold benson & hedges 100's outta a vending machine for $2.50 a soft...
So I have cheap taste: backwoods are my goto. Some of the flavors are a little much....but I used to make and smoke my own pipes out of mountain...
So covid has given us the chance to stop running around like idiots....or at least slow down a bit....and enjoy some of the deeper things. I...
So in a day and time where work is generally pointless labor that no one will remeber or care about, I enjoy menial jobs that are constructive....
So having spent time in a couple hospitals (severe intestinal issues), somone suggested that I pray for others I would see there...or to be the...
Congratulations!!!! We share the same sentiments...prolly could swap 'war stories' and show battle scars. We hit 20 years the day before...
That is a good plan, but, (Assuming I have the funding and ideas how to crib it up) once the wall comes out, a third of the floor inside and a...
Put that resin in a plastic container, let it dry a while, and burn a small amount at a time as incense. There are little charcoal puckies, as...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So I have an out-building that is 3 sides exposed concrete foundation & 1 side walk-in at the top of the foundation. The foundation was poured...
That-all, or mark off the area below that limb, and dont go there for anything until you see that limb on the ground. Did that once, saw the...
So with mostly oak on hand, I kept maple and other woods kinda separate....but they're all stacked by year, each stack/holzen progressively...
Been married 20 years a/o earlier this month, never owned a dryer, don't plan to forseeably. Every apartment we had the misfortune to be in, had...
Precisely my thought if it can be done....a line around that, not even tightly, enough to give it a bit of a swing....got one of those im heading...
Nah, ya beat the egg to a froth. Two even. Egg goes in the cup, coffee after that, and a pinch of salt after that. Coffee right off the boil...
For good watching: hauser and lola...he plays the most awesome cello... The hot Violinist: Celtic flavored music
For some, homeschooling is an answer. If we were to do it again, id make some changes, but Abeka was worth every penny. Ours did the govt...
Looked up alternatives yesterday. Will start checking them out.
Comments are priceless...."if you watch closely you'll notice she is playing the piano"!!