So our inspection is this afternoon. There has been a LOT of work, a lot of things needed to be finished up before we have an inspector from the...
Nice....the holzen looks pretty good.too. The first one I built, began to colapse. I lewrned a few things, tore it down, and rebuilt it a few...
Few things this side of Heaven beat a good chunk of work done at sunrise before breakfast! Although sailing (Hobie 16) or kayaking and watching...
Ill have to dig around to see if there is a footing under there. The wall that is slabbing off, is definitely moving out, not down. No...
I guess price depends on where you are selling. One place here was selling for $300, from a huge pile (yeah that was dry in the center). But it...
Of the three hh I made, all 3 I didnt pitch the inner end down far enough. Once they started drying, the sides started bulging out. One way or...
I know there is a reason for it, and I appreciate that. But I find myself resisting too much oversight, needless red tape etc. Sca
Nah, just a permit to do the work, then inspection to ensure it is installed per nfpa minimums. Insurance people want the document after the...
That is impressive. A good solar charging system, and you're good for a long time! Will look forward to hearing how that saw works out when you...
F anderson, welcome to this club! Used to have a 3500 dually for hauling wood: i took the utility body off, and put a 2" thick oak bed on her....
Are you going to cut the edges off the sheet metal? Thinking about water collecting on those edges and then running under the wood. Sca
That seat will be rather toasty for sure. Getting outta the shower will be nice too. Sca
There used to be a wall there, we opened it up for air circulation, and added a bar. The bar is made of timbers from the kitchen cieling...
So we returned all the double wall stuff, and went to Chim Fab in the big city. The fellow there. Knew his stuff, we dry fitted everything, asked...
Most welcome. Its rich stuff, like cherry creamcheese pie....best taken slowly. I did not care for it in coffee however. Sca
Horkn: I think the recipe came from Old Mr. Boston bar book. Here it is. Save a 1G milk jug or use 1G pitcher. It goes sour in 6 or 7 days, a...
So here's my mission from God: I declare that He will bring healing and understanding, and comfort to both of you. Let Him put this whole event...
To date, we've designed an off grid lifestyle, as best we can as city slickers. We put the wood stove in the kitchen, so we can heat water,...
Man, well done! I agree with previous tweaks mentioned. I admire your awesome relationship with dear daughter....ours is 18.....enjoy every...
So Almighty Jesus, and comforter Holy Spirit, cover and hold Denis and his dear family. Prayer is not subject to entropy, it does not degrade...