No sir, not yet.
The answer to everyone’s problems...and it’s fur sail [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep Scott and I are pretty good friends
He’s my publicist. I actually pay him in Bandaids every time he quotes one of my posts. Keeps him safe
Thanks TurboTim and others. Been in contact with Chris. Hope to be on it in a couple weeks. 10% pita fee added for eatonpcat ’s involvement :salute:
Worked on a saw. Shot a video of it. Put some parts on another saw. Shot a video of it. Put some parts on another saw… I think that’s about the...
“Meh” is like saying “meh”. Minor, inconsequential, insignificant. Fuggetaboutit
...whatever it takes
[ATTACH]
Thanks, sir
Thank ya, boys
Thanks, Miss Molly
They do make it considerably easier to tune this type of carburetor. Fortunately they are really inexpensive on eBay for a whole set
Difference in fuel. The 372 xtorq coil retards the timing below about 3200 rpm for easier starting. Your new mix was causing the idle to be a tad...
8-10. Maybe 12. They’re all different, being molded plastic. Start small and work up
Widen the ex a little, widen and lower the intake a little, open the muffler, and a healthy timing advance and they’re actually quite a capable saw
I tilt the head 10*. This way I know that the point of the raker will be what contacts the wood when the cutter rocks up. I believe this was...
:loco: :crazy:
I have a Dolmar 6100 with about 6 tanks on it but I’d let go for $400 plus shipping if you’re interested.
I’d find a clean used 372 of either variety and get it ported. Done right, they’ll pull and oil 24” with ease and 36” when you need it