Love those Virginia woods!!! Spent some time bicycling in the Shenandoah Valley and along the VA-WV line. Thought we may like to retire there...
I let momma nature debark. Usually after a year most bark either falls off when I move a split or its loose enough to pull off. Either way i don't...
I've wanted to learn to climb but maybe 63 is a bit over the hill to learn that skill.
That's what I see here too. The dead ash I haven't gotten to yet are starting break and fall from the top down. The last 22" I cut the entire top...
Chainsaws, tractors, trucks and woodporn! Life is good! Nice work kids!
Any day you can run a chainsaw and make farwood is a dang good day Well done! :dex:Nice pictures too!
I do my best proof reading after I hit 'Post.' I guess I'll have to fix that. You know what Mark Twain said about living in Kentucky; "When...
Yep, box elder burns a bit like paper but one burns what one has that's dry enough to burn. Hope you have had the chance to add more to your...
I'm surprised a Willey Coyote such as yourself hasn't devised a safe and effective way to sit on an overturned, padded milk crate to fell a...
:BrianK:My wife and I owned our own successful business for 22 years, unrelated to the tree business. At any given time we had 14 employees so we...
2 local Stihl dealers charge frieght on everything; the other 2 don't if you don't mind waiting a few days so your order ships with standatd...
I still want to put a D.C. blower motor in my stove. A D.C moter with a converter that I can switch back and forth between 110 converted to 12v....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I've always split by had but never used a block, just an old truck tire and mother earth.
:popcorn:
Ain't dat always da way! :doh:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Reminds me of me! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::p
:popcorn: :popcorn:Hmmmm 362 nice machine.
A very close friend of mine just retired, after 39 years as Master Gunsmith at Colonial Williamsburg, he'd love to have a chunk of that large...