I love this place! So many right minded people! :dex:
No fire for 24 hours and with the next 6 days projected to be in the mid 60's to 70° there ain't no wood burning gonna happen so guess I'll do now...
Ahhhhh... I see now, a confession rather than a statment or observation! :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I have a 362 with an 16" bar/chain, a 461 with a 20" bar/chain and a 661 with a 25"bar/chain all 3/8 .50, plus I have a spare 28"bar/chain for the...
You make it sound like FHD is a problem:wacky::rofl: :lol:
Farwood, trucks, chainsaws and dogs! It just doesn't doesn't get any better. But where's the :cheers:? Nice work. White oak, oh yeah!
The price is right and you are a lucky guy. Now get to :axe:and :stacke: that :woodsign: so it makes :fire:.
Because I split by hand, any temperature between 20 & 50° as long as it's not raining or snowing. I have split in temperatures up to 80° but I'm...
I had a Subaru Baja that I filled the bed, back seat and front seat with wood. The pictures are in the loaded truck pictures thread. I've yeat to...
Nice score and ya can't beat the price! The mountains are beautiful but stay away from those slippery slops with all that rain. Keep your...
Wow! :faint:
My first thought was tulip poplar but yhe bark ain't even close. So now I'll just:popcorn:
Probably a commercially produced shirt that could be purchased in bulk for resale. And then again, maybe not.
FHC Swag Shop material?!?
Barboursville is pretty much where I grew up, hunting, fishing and just horsing around.
Nice looking stacks. You have Mother Nature turned on quick dry. Nice work! Them thar hills looks like home to me. Born and raised in the...
Sometimes that's all you can say to some people!
Next time you cut trees cut them higher than you normally would to leave a few tall stumps. These are your practice bore cuts. You can get 2 or 3...
Zakly!
Hang on kid! Me an da boys be right over wif da half track an clear out dat trouble maker for ya! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] Mons,...