It's not black oak I'm sorry to say. I can't say for sure if it's sas because I've not seen any since I was a kid. But what's for sure is it...
To cut something other than ash would be a welcome change of pace here. I've only 2 large ash trees left to take down. They're in the 24" and 28"...
Looks like da rats been gnawing at some of dem der rounds! Can't win em all, but at least you got to run a saw and be outside. That makes a few...
What's the story, you buying it?
Spring is coming, I guess early in some places, and I'm just sitting back :popcorn: for what's new in the saw line from Stihl and Husky. Been...
I no longer use it, I switched to Super Cedars. I get 4 fires from one 'puck' and 10 of them take up very little space.
More! Farwood, trucks, atv's and dogs! I never get tired seeing them! Keep 'em coming!:usa:
Bugs already! Asian lady bugs, stink bugs, and I just sprayed a huge swarm of box elder beetles. These nasty creatures are at least 2 months...
I would bet all us hoarders have some sort of horders trophy in our homes!
Those ash tops are beginning to scare me. The last one I dropped shattered like crystal. But I guess they're strong enough to hold you. Stay...
That one piece looks like it would make an interesting table top or clock face.
Seems everyone in the Midwest and Northeast ate cleaning up dead and dying ash. Such a huge loss to humanity. But at least is great fuel so...
Be happy! They ain't ganging up on you, they just love you! Enjoy it, family is a beautiful thing.
Ash, thats all I cut these days. Some are beginning to get dangerous being dead standing for 2 or 3 years. The last big one I cut the top...
Using a rope length 150% the height of the tree is S.O.P. for safety sake. Or so da book say. As others have said the tops could snap off with...
:faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Dang, I must have married your wife's sister! :rofl: :lol:
Yep, i thought i took the picture just where it would fall but rewiewing it I believe I was stand too far to the right.
Me too! I'm cutting and hoarding every chance I can! :whistle:
I want to drop this ash, it has a down hill lean, it's 3' inside my property line. But if I drop it the easy way, with the natural lean, it for...