Just phoned my Stihl dealer and, good news, they have the parts and they are turning the saws in 24 bours. I'll drop mine on the way to the eye...
Rats! My 461 is on the recall list! My favorite saw! But I had cataract surgery yesterday so I'm not going to be felling trees for a while. I...
Go man go! You're on your way to a warm future. :dex:
One man's hate is another man's love!
I wish someone would call me and ask if I want some maple! :(
Buy that neighbor some :cheers: good neighbors are few and far between. :handshake: Is that a beech?
Nice score and nice manny!
Great catch! Now get busy :axe:that :woodsign:.
I may be a guy but I'm not fond of creepy crawley things!:eek:
Of course it had to have wood in it!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Where do you come up with this stuff?!?
Snow and rain? That's no fun! :(
Dats jus plum beautiful! Da wood an da supper! I think it was 1972 or 73 I made a lady a pair of grips for her Super Blackhawk from a chunk of...
Red bud
:popcorn:
Softest of all the maples. Seasons in a few months burns slightly better than paper, but will knock the chill out of the room on a cool late...
You da man!! It's in yo blood an no 'mount 'o tranfusions gonna change dat.
I spy a bunch of box elder. The red heart wood gives it away. The res goes away after a while but splash a bit of water on it and the red comes...
We cut, split, stack abn burn what we have, no apologies needed. All part of life in the woodpile! :salute:
Welcome to the land of woodenheads! You gonna love it here. You doin' hit rite already! Farwood, and Jeep abuse, wit pictures no less! Dats gooooder!