:binoculars::popcorn:
I've cut several over the years, maybe 18, and never found them to be too objectionable to deal with. I just run the bar up and down the tree,...
Got my first one in 1959, a Craftsman, at age 6. Still have it too.
Nice work! :salute: I burned a lot of red oak this year and I'm loving it. I usually burn ash courtesy of the EAB. But I have several cord of...
I've been using an 20" for 1 to 3 pieces of the larger rounds and a 16" for the smaller stuff. I can get up to 8 pieces of small wood in the 16"....
Ya need a big tire to make your splitting easier.
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Well stated :salute:
Love is a wonderful thing! :emb:
They appear to be escapees from the the Center for the Treatment of Crainal-Rectal Inversion! :rofl: :lol:
Obviously another honors graduate of the Jethro Bodine School for Arborists! [ATTACH]
Elm for sure, just not surd which type cause I don't cut much of it. I don't think its American elm. I'm with Dennis, you may want to give it 2...
Nice, very nice work. Now, stop yer gloatin' an gets ta :axe:an :stacke:! Gooder on ya! In about 3 years all dat hard work jes gonna be another...
:BrianK: Rule number 1; Never be afraid to ask too much or offer too little. I've got a 362 Mtronic and I know you gonna love dat saw!
I have Stihl's largest telescoping pole saw and it is a mean limb eating machine. But what Butcher said, a few hours working withit will beat...
I was thinking along the lines of a double sided blade. No rotatong anything just hit reverse.
I wonder why it doesn't cut in both directions. Seems like a lot of waisted time in the return.
Oh yeah man! Both are necessary for that project. And you may want to include a back brace. :D
Sorry to be nosey but where did you get them and how much? I've got about 5 acres of dead ash that I'd like to replant for future generations of...
Some do and some won't.