Uhhh....I believe that's normal behavior here.:p
First: they ain't no such of ah ting as too much farwood! Second, hits time to buy dem fellers a :cheers: er three! :DMaybe hits time you gets yo...
Careful is the only way to be!:salute:and
You're a quick study! Rest assured there is no known cure for the ailment that has taken over your mind and body. But don't worry, we're hear to...
The wsy things are going for you right now; I'd advise you to spend $20 on lottery tickets!:rofl: :lol: You could be America's newest millionaire!
Great score! Be sure to let us know how much you get out of that big boy! :salute:
Aren't we all? Why else would we be here? Troubled people need other troubled people who understand. :p:rofl: :lol:
Ya done da rightist thang der partner. Dat's fo sho ha job fur da pros. Man, that big boy should get you way ahead!
Just began snowing in Northern Kentucky, the first of the winter. Only a couple of inches predicted, nothing compaired to what some of you kids...
I just got one for my FS 250 but haven't used it yet. I plan to wage an all out war on honeysuckle bush very soon.
You gonna haves gooder heat frum dat der score! Well done!:salute:
Love it!:salute:
Bugs go with the territory. I've cut live ash trees and found wood roaches. Generally the roaches run when you pick up a split. For roaches, just...
Cherry
Tulip poplar
Its close, free and it makes gooder heat, sounds like it's all gooder! :thumbs:
Been there and got that t-shirt as I suppose most of us here do!:rofl: :lol:
:bug:How'd you get them up there?!? Gonna make a nice pile when it's split. Free is good:dex:
That's quite the workout for those saws. Nice work. How much ccs wood do you estamate will come out of that job?:salute:
:BrianK:One man's trash is another man's treasure. Nice job of salvaging. Now have a brewpop and sit by the fire, it looks cold out there and you...