I have always used a 20" combo on my 461 and never had any control issues. If I need something bigger, I reach for the 661 with the 25" combo. If...
Dat's mo gooder!%:salute:
Looks dry in Texas, very...dry... Well done now get a cold :cheers:
Hmmmmm.... I'm :binoculars:this one. Please do keep us posted!
Details, youre killing me! What kind, whose big truck? Did you fell the trees? Pictures with no detail is as bad ad detail with no pictures! My...
Love cherry but don't have much of it. Only one large tree that the horse farm hired me to remove. You enjoy that wonderful smell and save some...
For sure the luck of the Irish! Never underestimate the power of the Little People. Congratulations! :dex:
Nice, very nice! How long will 6+ cord of seasoned oak last you? Well done! :salute::salute: And I'm only a little jealous :D
X3 box elder
Oops! I venture to say that we've all been there a time or two. My rack on the front porch is beginning to worry me, even though I have over 10...
Ahhh...beautiful, just beautiful.:salute:
Nice score! How's persimmon for firewood? Now, you go wrap yourself in a blanket and sit by the fire and mom will bring you some nice chicken...
:faint:
Just got off myself. Cataract surgery all went well so I'll pobably cut straighter now. :D Here's to all of us off restrictions and to all those...
I seperate mine. But then I'm mad, mad, I tell you! Mad as a hatter!:wacky: I have rows of oak, rows of ash and a row of red maple The oak is...
Wish I was going!:(:(
There are several Stihl dealers near me. I've used most of them and found each to have their own place. The dealer that sells Stihl and the...
I like quite well, it's a beast. I run it with a 25" bar and chain and have a 28" combo that will get used at least once more. It's heavy for...
:BrianK:The Buddhists call that karma. The definition of karma is simply 'cause and effect.' Do something and good will come back to you. Do...
There was a post from one of our members in the U.K. regarding a Wood Fuel Co-op. I wonder if some states and or counties wod be open to that...