:sherlock: May be best for wood that is already, or, almost seasoned. Seems the wood is stacked too deep, covered too much and too close to the...
Yep, that's my approach too. I hand split everything also and, well, sometimes ya need a break.
I've got both and I keep the mowing deck on to use as an outrigger but the hills are just too steep to be safe. My drive way hits 22% grade!
Yep, been standing dead for at least a season, maybe more. They shatter like glass and make a big mess when they've dead fro a while.
Obviously these folks are all graduates of the Jethro Bodine School for Arborists [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
English Bob I thought it would be :coffee::uk: from you! :D
Gold mine!:banana:
Beats splittin' an stackin' by da light o' da silvery moon!
I avoid putting myself in that position! I had her up on 2 wheels and I can only say some divine hand held it from flipping.:eek: That's all it...
What kind of winch and how much? If you don't mind me asking.
No way of getting to it without tipping the tractor. I've never tipped it over up there but I've had it up on 2 wheels enough to scare the hell...
Wood porn and American history. It just doesn't get any better than that! :usa:
Not to worry Dennis you'll be up and running in no time. Ya can't keep a good man down! :yes: As for the one handed keyboarding: shoot, I've been...
:BrianK: Yeah, but that's 24 month split. It wont season much, if any, left in the rounds. Split a round and check the fresh split with a moisture...
The second of the last 3 large ash trees on my property is now down. One left before eye surgery. I put a wedge in the ground as a target and...