Where did you purchase it?
How close are you to the Western Reserve Greenway?
You're on! I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the hospitality! :salute:
Bicycling from Rabbit Hash, Kentucky to Niagara Falls then on to Columbia County, Ny. From there we bicycle south to my 45th. class reunion in...
Ahhh...my brother da bug done gotchya! Welcome to the greatest legal addiction ever. :dex:
Yep, so tiz
You're as much an addict as the rest of us. There ain't no way you and your saw gonna rest! :D:salute:
Hope that dud's saw is secured well or it could become just so much junk along the rosdside.o_O
Ahhh...a truck load of rootbeer floats!:p Nice work!
Still :popcorn: and :binoculars:
Thanks, I'll be :binoculars:a little more closely now.
:headbang::headbang::hair::doh::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs: Had not thought of that. I'm in for $20!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's why it's so cool here! So much gooder information. If you can't fix something by checking all the good advice you find here in the...
Dat ain't no Stihl bar and dat aint no Stihl saw.
:BrianK:The red will stay very pronounced if the wood is sealed, finished and not put in direct sunlight. Even if your favorite famed box elder...
I took that picture when I lived in Belgium. The track was one of hundr9es of WWII vehicles in the 'Tanks In Town' annual celebration of the...
Man, that picture of the splits tells the tale! Sweet gum :hair::headbang::doh: but by thunder you did it! Well done! :salute:
Don't fret! Me an da boys be right over wit da half track! We's can try wenching it an iffn dat ain't workin' fo us, we"ll turn the quad on hit!...