Nice hat. :yes::D
Headed over to brother's house to let his dogs out before bed (they're out of town for a few), and the car was reading -3 for a bit. Chilly. I had...
Been wonderin' where you been. Thought I'd coax ya' out with an easy one. Hard to resist, eh?:handshake:
He told us a while back that as long as it's above zero, he'll work outside. I told him he's crazy. He'll be here. Lives about 4 miles north of...
I love my wife. She got this for me for Christmas, but I'm going to reserve judgment until I find any useful info. I'll offer up any tidbits of...
Well, obviously no pic of the gas line. I'll try tomorrow. In other news, the contractor called a bit ago and said they'd be here at 8 AM...
He can think all he wants, but that smell ain't comin' from me OR the dogs.:fart: Neither is that sound. Driving home yesterday from downstate,...
That pretty much sums it up. Welcome aboard farmer rob . One thing.....I don't like putting wood in the shed until after it's had some time to dry...
Overnight forecast.......4 deg. Actual this AM......-7. Can we all say.....discrepancy? Hmmm. Wall furnace kicked on just as I was getting up, so...
Merry Christmas Gasifier, and everyone else too.
True dat.
Uh.....uh....no way I'd heat my nuggets on a woodstove. Nope.